Frohes neues Jahr/Wishing you all a happy new year !

• and many happy returns to all the boys and girls from Portman Road.

Hope yee all enjoyed christmas, got lots of presents, nice food and drink and of course that things will work out way better with Ipswich Town within the new year.

... and of course, you are very welcome to join us here at the 95erforum.

Cheers

Ulli

--;)herz

• Many thanks for this Ulli, I hope to come to your magnificent stadium some time soon - probably next season because I am currently studying at university for my masters degree. But Dave "Loudnproud" has told me what a fantastic stadium and supporters you have . So would love to see this for myself.

Sorry this message is -)weg not in German !

• Many thanks for this Ulli, I hope to come to your magnificent stadium some time soon - probably next season because I am currently studying at university for my masters degree. But Dave "Loudnproud" has told me what a fantastic stadium and supporters you have . So would love to see this for myself.

No problem :)
    Some messages here "seem" to be in German but are horrible to read and understand --;)ir

Hope, you'll have a good time when you come to visit us :thumbup:

Alten 95er-Forums-Account wieder aktiviert.

Ehemaliger Spieler des DiFo-Teams.

Leute....es gibt hier auch jüngere ,die gerne mit lesen/verstehen wollen,aber deren Wortschatz noch nicht so weit ausgebaut ist ^^

• Leute....es gibt hier auch jüngere ,die gerne mit lesen/verstehen wollen,aber deren Wortschatz noch nicht so weit ausgebaut ist ^^

Also, für jüngere... "Danke für dieses, Ulli, ich hoffe, ich komme in deinem großarigen Stadion bald, - wahrscheinlich nächste Saison, weil ich zur Zeit an der Uni studiere und bald meinen Abschluß mache. Aber Dave hat mir von euerem fantastischen Stadion erzählt und den tollen support dort. Ich freue mich drauf, dass zu sehen.

NORD-CONNECTION
    Das Beste aus dem Norden!

• Some messages here "seem" to be in German but are horrible to read and understand --;)ir

Waaas?? Welche?? Hier schreibt doch Alle perfektes Deutsch! :D

But to keep you from reading another horrible "German" message:

Happy new year to all of you!

Greetings from Norway, where the amounts of lovely snow now makes a real headache for the towing trucks and the insurance companies!

• I don't mean your messages, when I think of those horrible ones. --;;) I like yours.

I just hate messages written without dots and comma (sagt man das so auf Englisch? :D).

Alten 95er-Forums-Account wieder aktiviert.

Ehemaliger Spieler des DiFo-Teams.

• Greetings to Ipswich

----Gruß an Ipswich ?( <<ist das richtig übersetzt??
    Wenn ja,wird Greetings nicht ohne s geschrieben :huh:
    Und was ist ipswich

Wieso Greetings ist der Plural, also Grüße.

Außerdem ist Ipswich eine Stadt, also Grüße nach Ipswich.
    Da spielt der Ipswich Town FC, zu dene gute kontakte bestehen hier.

---

Greetings to Ipswich from me too and a happy new year. :)